Broker BDM - Commercial LendingLocation:
This is a work from home role and you can be based anywhere in or around the West Midlands.The Bank:
This Challenger Bank has a simple concept; by combining human relationships and modern technology, the bank has been designed specifically to empower small and medium-sized businesses to succeed.
They offer a variety of business loan and business and personal savings products via Relationship Managers and their sophisticated banking platform.
A Bank that celebrates diversity, champions inclusivity and encourages curiosity; they live and breathe their three core values of collaboration, integrity and being straightforward.Purpose of Role:
To support the execution of the Banks Introducer strategy and deliver a professional relationship management service to introducers, prospective customers and existing customers providing an exemplary level of service and maximising value.Principle Accountabilities:
- Building and relationship managing a portfolio/panel of UK based commercial finance Introducers, with responsibility for day to day management of the relationships.
- Reviewing, encouraging, managing, and progressing applications from Introducers from initial enquiry through to completion.
- Owning the customer service to ensure excellent service at all times for Introducers, prospective customers, and customers.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless and professional service is always provided.
- Promoting the Banks culture and values.
- Supporting lending applications in line with Credit Policy and Credit Appetite.
- Compliance with all mandatory policies.
- Adherence to operational procedures to maintain internal controls.
- Establishing and actively managing objectives and a personal development plan.
- Deliver territory Business Plan.
- Leadership and development support to other Bank staff as required.
Reward & Future:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with positive evidence of proven career progression gained in business development via the commercial mortgage Introducer market and in commercial property lending.
- Sound knowledge of the commercial finance Introducer market, commercial property lending and banking products associated with SME businesses.
- Ability to work with Introducers and customers to structure new commercial mortgage lending proposals and write credit applications.
- Proven track record in providing excellent customer service and in generating new income opportunities whilst effectively managing credit risk.
- Ability to analyse and review financial accounts and associated information.
- The chance to join a stable, growing challenger Bank
- An opportunity to play a significant part in shaping the design and success of the Commercial Mortgage division and overall Bank
- As the Bank continues to grow there will be significant career opportunities for talented and ambitious employees
- Very competitive basic salary, generous bonus scheme, car allowance, pension, healthcare, life cover and critical illness