DATA ENGINEERFINTECH AND PRIVATE EQUITYREMOTE- UK£40,000-50,000
Great opportunity for a Data Engineer with strong ETL to join this London based team and work remotely THE COMPANY
The company specialises in investing in startups and also company's in the gaming space and also incubates numerous seed projects with the ambition of launching them as their own companies.THE ROLE
As a Data Engineer you would be responsible for :
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Lead Data integration projects on the Azure Cloud platform including building streaming data pipelines for real time data
- Designing and developing databases using different tools and tech (relational, dimensional, NoSQL, Python data pipelines
- A good understanding of data warehousing so you can contribute to this (Star schemas slow changing dimensions, BI tools)
- Focusing more heavily on the data pipelining and ETL work from various source systems/API's and varying data types but can also get involved in building schemas, designing DWH's and also getting involved in the BI work if they have that experience.
A successful BI Developer will have:
HOW TO APPLY
- A number of years of experience as a BI Developer and strong data ingestion/ETL experience
- Excellent MS Stack experience and T- SQL coding, SSIS particular.
- Ideally cloud experience specifically with Azure and data factory
- Some Python coding ability is also Ideal or something like Scala or another programming language.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Eoin Pierce or clicking on the linkKEYWORDS
SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Python, Azure, Data Factory