Are you a specialist EYFS teacher? Do you have experience working with pupils who have special educational needs? Are you looking for a new role with new challenges and opportunities for development? If so, keep reading...
Randstad are currently recruiting for a specialist EYFS Teacher with a background in SEN/D education to support an inclusive school with a variety of special educational needs. The position is on an ad-hoc basis, however the client will initially need some one to start as soon as possible and have the ability to work five days a week from January 2021.
Our client is located in Lostock Hall and caters for children aged four to sixteen years who are experiencing learning difficulties. All of their pupil's have an Education, Health & Care Plan (EHCP). Children attending this school are generally from the South Ribble, Chorley, Preston and West Lancashire areas. Pupils have access to Speech Therapy support on-site as required by their EHCP.
Your class will consist of ten pupils, who are all non verbal and cognitively at a EYFS development level. Three TA's will be present to support the class and assist you in delivering your lessons. These lessons will be pre - planned for you to deliver and mainly consist of physical or visual exercises.
In order to be a successful candidate you must have experience with SEN pupils, the EYFS curriculum and qualified to teach.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles.
- DBS and school application support.
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice.
- Online availability with an App-based booking system.
- Support to edit and improve your CV.
- Online Training.
- Covid-19 online awareness training.
Benefit's of the role:
- No planning. Just deliver and mark pre planned work left by the teacher.
- Competitive daily pay rates.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working week.
- For the right person supply cover can provide the opportunity to secure a long term role.
- Working in a positive and supportive environment.
- Working in a new build school with new facilities.
- Marking work that is completed during the day.
- Keeping up-to-date records of student's progression and learning.
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all pupil's.
- Upholding the School's Ethos and Values.
- Ensuring your weekly availability is up to date.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- High knowledge of the EYFS /KS1.
- Classroom experience.
- Two references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
DBS on the update service. Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. If your DBS is not on the update service we can asist you in this.
Please contact Kara via email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!