Are you passionate about creating high-quality code? Would you like your work to appear in cutting edge products for household named brands across smart homes, automotive, communications and more?
Are you ambitious both for skill development, and career growth?
The successful candidate will tick all of the above boxes, and have experience of software engineering with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) or audio, along with modern engineering practises and multithreaded programming.
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer you will design, architect and create new code, but also act as a mentor for more junior members of the team. offering support, training and conducting code reviews. As our client scales up you will also take a leading role in the maintenance of build and delivery systems, and test suites. Benefits:
Requirements for application:
- Competitive salary (£55k - £65k expected, but negotiable)
- 50% remote working long term (fully remote at the moment)
- 35 hours a week flexible working hours
- Share options
- Employee focussed culture working alongside a team of passionate engineers
- Skill development and career advancement opportunities
- Modern C++
- Python (preferably Python 3)
- Multithreaded or multiprocessor experience
- Linux - (additional operating systems would also be advantageous)
- Experience with DSP or audio
- Experience with modern software tools: Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence/Jira
- Some experience on Windows, Android and Raspberry Pi would be beneficial, as would some experience with embedded
- Scientific software development and libraries - MATLAB, NumPy, SciPy etc