We are looking for an experienced and qualified Teaching assistant who has a strong understanding of the EYFS national curriculum to support a local primary school over the next term. If you're passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and understand the importance of EYFS education, we'd love to have you on board!
Our client is a small church of England primary school located in Bilsborrow, Preston, they currently require a qualified Teaching assistant with knowledge of the EYFS curriculum to support when term recommences. The position will be Adhoc based, as and when needed by the client across the early years department.
This primary school is founded on its commitment from teachers and teaching assistants who strive to provide exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for every child. Alongside this, the school seeks to provide a broad and varied curriculum with themes days and weeks, initiatives, productions and a variety of clubs, educational visits and visitors.
The role involves confidently supporting pupils in smaller groups and on a 1:1 basis due to bubbles. You will also be required to support the class teacher on areas of class delivery and behaviour management. Ideally you will need to be the type of person who can provide enthusiasm, encouragement and support to small groups in an effort to support attainment.
At Randstad we acknowledge and appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation, however we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our school's to support them in January 2021.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles.
- DBS and school application support.
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice.
- Online availability with an App-based booking system.
- Support to edit and improve your CV.
- Free online CPD training, including Covid-19 online awareness training.
Benefit's of the role:
- Competitive daily pay rates.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working week.
- For the right person supply cover can provide the opportunity to secure a long term role.
- Working in a positive and supportive environment.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- TA qualified. L2/3.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered
- Classroom experience.
- Two references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
Please contact Kara via email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!