Our client is on the lookout for a passionate Senior React Developer to join their growing development team within an exciting business to help transform beautiful designs into a functioning web presence on a greenfield project. You will join their team headquartered in London on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a salary from £55K upwards (Negotiable for the right candidate) + Benefits.
Benefits of becoming their Senior Front End Developer - React:
- Company pension
- Health cash plan and
- DIS (including EAP)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The Senior Front End Developer - React role:
Backed by an industry leader, they are a dynamic company that is rapidly building and deploying a ground breaking platform for one stop shop sustainability as a service for businesses. Their company is supported by leading executives and celebrities and is set to make a real difference in the market during 2021 and beyond.
Demanding only the best candidates, this role will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Rapid development of professional quality code and the ability to specify and manage to tight deadlines are critical characteristics of the successful candidates.
The Senior Front End Developer - React responsibilities:
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions
- Working closely with Back-End Developers to build all client-side logic
- Bridging the gap between the visual elements and service- side infrastructure taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and feels
- Create and manage professional documentation
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members.
???????Key requirements you will need to become our Senior Front End Developer - React:
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Self starter who is able to work unaided, operating from home as necessary
- Be able to quickly develop prototype solutions
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates.
- Good understanding and experience of implementing client-side validation.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues with a strong understanding / experience of techniques to overcoming such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of coding and design principles.
- A good understanding of best practices.
- Experience of using drawing/charting plugins/components desirable as is understanding of back end components
If you would like to join them in this Senior Front End Developer - React role then please click 'apply' todayto send them your CV & covering letter- they'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91575100