- Leading on 1-2 large projects
- Completing enhancements on existing clients
- Getting involved in Sprints and Stand-ups
- Have input in the technical roadmap and creatively influence the direction
Skills required for this role:
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Commercial experience working in a previous Development role
- Understanding of Data Security
- You will need to be a self-starter, motivated and driven to succeed with excellent communication skills.
- You will be seeking a fast-paced environment where you will be part of a dynamic collaborative team.
- You will have a desire to pursue a career within senior development and/or management
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
SALARY: up to £50,000
BENEFITS: employee share scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holiday + Birthday, Pension, flexible working, modern offices.
LOCATION: Remote, Flexible, commutable from Swindon, Reading, Oxford, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Chippenham, Stroud, Bath, Bristol,
Please contact Ryan James at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91573705