Solutions Architect - up to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits - West Yorkshire (Flexible working)
A leading energy organisation is looking for a highly experienced Solutions Architect to work on major transformational change activities.
Role - We are recruiting for an experienced Solution Architect to spearhead the transition to new systems and technology, this is an exciting opportunity to be involved in building the IT strategy and the movement to the cloud. You will be experienced in working on migrations and be confident in working with both legacy technologies and cloud solutions.
You will be responsible for creating full end to end solutions from requirements driven from the business.
* Lead design phases on Business IT programmes.
* Responsible for the architecture of all solutions delivered to the business, from both internal and external suppliers.
* Support and mentor more junior architects
* Engage with 3rd party suppliers and subcontractors.
* Champion innovation, analysing new technology solutions.
* Provide coaching and mentoring to strengthen the firm's technology capabilities.
Key skills and experience:
* Experienced in creating technical roadmaps
* Excellent people skills and the ability to support change
* Certified in an EA method - e.g. TOGAF, Zachman.
* Breadth of experience across technologies including BI & Data, Java, .Net, AWS, Storage etc
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91572269