QA Test Automation Engineer London to £55k *Remote Interview WFH*
QA Test Automation Engineer (C# .Net SpecFlow BDD). Would you like to join a City based FinTech and work with the latest technologies in a collaborative, technology driven environment where you can make an impact and progress your career?
As a QA Test Automation Engineer you will be an integral part of an Agile development team. You'll design and maintain test automation frameworks built on .Net Core using C# with a BDD approach; partnering with Agile team members across Engineering, Business Analysis and DevOps to deliver high quality, robust and maintainable test solutions and advise on best practice for testing.
The company is constantly seeking to innovate; you'll gain and indepth knowledge of the suite of financial products and be encouraged to contribute to the overall testing strategy, communicate with senior stakeholders and share knowledge with others.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home until the end of the year, with a great deal of flexibility going forward (3-4 days WFH p/week).
- Strong test automation experience with C#, ideally within an BDD environment using SpecFlow (will also consider Java and Cucumber experience)
- Ability to create test scripts from scratch
- Experience working in multi-discipline Agile teams
- Thorough, logical approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of CI/CD development environments
- Collaborative and enthusiastic about the role of testing
As a QA Test Automation Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4451 to find out more about this QA Test Automation Engineer (C# .Net Core SpecFlow BDD) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91571752