I am looking to recruit a pragmatic engineer for a leading MedTech based in Bristol, you must come with an open mind, aptitude for problem-solving and as comfortable with design and documentation as in the workshop prototyping and testing.
The role requires broad engineering skills, a mix of design and integration of hardware and both embedded software to control the hardware and PC/mobile applications for user interface.
Due to the changing world around us the company have seen substantial growth, they can offer both unrivalled training to engage you professionally and excellent personal benefits to reward your value.
I am looking for a strong mix of the below competencies and skills:
- Take ownership of software and hardware design and its successful integration with each other and into the product, including the processes and procedures necessary for consistent success and continuous improvement
- Relevant degree level qualification (computer science, software engineering or rigorous scientific subject) with at least 5 years commercial systems integration, hardware, and software engineering experience
- 'Ability to lead and manage a systems/software development project
- Clean' code writer
- Real-time embedded C
- Embedded C development experience
- Experience with PC applications development C# or C++
- Desirable to have experience with Java Script
- Draft specifications and designs for new systems and applications to include imbedded hardware
- Desirable experience in developing front end app web-based applications
- Experience covering full product development cycle, design, development, integration, test
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Seek specialist external help where necessary and manage subcontractors and suppliers associated with systems design and development
- Experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other communications protocols
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91569426