I have an excellent opportunity for a Infrastructure Architect to join one of the UK's best know Financial Services Organisations - This role will sit within it's Open Banking squad and are looking for an Architect with experience of designing an array of solutions including Linux, Network and Security - The role offers remote working and can be based anywhere in the UK - Travel on an adhoc basis will be needed to London or Swindon
As a Solution Architect, you will be working with diverse cutting-edge technologies, industry leading vendors and across different internal teams providing technical leadership through the design, build and implementation of complex infrastructure solutions. You will be working across multiple projects and immersing yourself in a team that will stretch and test you.
Infrastructure Engineering provides the platform for all our key systems. This team designs and builds all infrastructure, as well as supporting the non-production environments used for development and testing. We also provide specialist guidance and advice to our change initiatives.
This role will be working as part of our Open Banking and Digital squad, you will be responsible for delivery of innovative, complex and multi-disciplinary infrastructure designs that provide optimal business and customer outcomes, whilst maintaining the required commercial and strategic focus and architectural alignment.About you
Experience and knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial:
- You'll be an experienced infrastructure professional, practised in producing complex infrastructure designs.
- Have a deep understanding of Infrastructure, network and software application architecture for business wide systems.
- A proven track record in producing infrastructure designs for large scale technical solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate to and influence employees at all levels.
- An awareness of network and infrastructure security concepts.
- Ability and desire to quickly comprehend the functions, capabilities and benefits of new technologies.
- Be comfortable working across multiple projects and immersing yourself in a team
- Be ready to share your expertise with our emerging talent
- Good communicator with an analytical approach
- Build good working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders, gaining their respect and trust based on your knowledge and professionalism
- Have the ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies.
If this role is of interest and you'd like more info please get in touch
- Knowledge and experience of Linux / Red Hat Linux (Openshift would be beneficial)
- Previous experience of Cisco Netoworks and Firewalls (FTD)
- Competent with Datastax
- Comfortable working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of regulatory environments such as PCI or GDPR.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91575072