Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
£30,000 - £35,000 + suite of benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant who will enjoy the cut and thrust of a fast paced and highly innovative manufacturing environment. You will benefit from working in a business-facing position within an expanding and complex production site that will give you valuable business partnering experience. You'll have chance to really get under the skin of the numbers and develop key commercial / operational awareness alongside completion of CIMA (or ACCA).
The role is extremely broad and varied with involvement in challenging continuous improvement projects alongside your daily, weekly and monthly core remit.
You'll be involved in: P&L analysis, flash reporting, monthly management accounts pack production, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, project accounting, ad hoc analysis around margin, profit and cost, KPI reporting, performance analysis.
It's a really interesting and commercially focused role and would suit a finance professional who will enjoy getting out into the business and speaking with colleagues from outside of the finance function.
You don't need to be 'the finished article' there is lots of structured training and coaching available and the role will become broader as your understanding / confidence grows.
It would best suit someone who has experience of a production / manufacturing environment and wants to join a group that can offer them unrivalled career progression.
You'll enjoy plenty of autonomy coupled with guidance and mentoring from qualified managers.
It is a superb platform to push on in your career within a large and diverse group delivering impressive growth in the UK and overseas.
You will have 'the best of both worlds' in the sense of the breadth and exposure provided by working in a large subsidiary coupled with the major career progression available in a £bn+ turnover group.
You will need:
- To be studying toward (or qualified) CIMA or ACCA.
- Experience at Assistant Management Accountant / Management Accountant level, ideally within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and good working knowledge of Excel.
- Confident communication skills and a keenness to work in a business-facing finance role which involves plenty of interaction with colleagues across the group at all levels.
- A measured, calm and proactive approach and confidence when undertaking new challenges.
- Ambition, keenness to learn and an appetite to develop your accounting skills alongside your qualification.
This is a great opportunity for a focused and confident Part Qualified accountant looking for a professional manufacturing group that can further their career.