Our client is an entrepreneurial pensions and investment business within the central Bristol area.
This is a strategic role working with clients and their ongoing investment requirements looking at product development and managing the businesses ability to adapt to these needs. The business currently delivers Investment Portfolios, and this initiative will look to add additional products.
Duties will include
• Consulting with clients in conjunction with the Client Relationship Managers to understand their emerging requirements for investment products and operational services.
• Working in collaboration with internal stakeholders in the investment, client, finance, operational and legal teams to assess the most effective solutions to deliver appropriate products and services to clients.
• Assume responsibility to research and analyse the proposed initiatives and to deliver detailed reports to the Brunel Executive Committee to enable it to decide on implementation of the proposals.
• Take a lead role on business case discussions to ensure new products and services are viable.
• Plan and manage the implementation process.
• Support presenting product initiatives to the Board.
• Ensure at all times that the initiatives are in line with required client expectations.
• Monitor and report on projects post implementation.
The likely candidate will possess a varied and very strong Investment background and knowledge. You will have a demonstrable ability to understand and direct new product developments, based on an existing knowledge of investment products and services across multiple asset classes. A good grounding in responsible investing principles and how they integrate with a wider investment strategy would be useful. An ability to understand and deal pragmatically with complex problems as they arise, to ensure all matters can be addressed with optimal, evidence-based, solutions is essential. You'll possess a track record of achieving stated objectives, with full responsibility and commitment to completing tasks and projects and the confidence and ability to build influential relationships, inside and outside the organisation in order to achieve the support for new initiatives.