Reed Online is the UK's biggest source of unique job content and attracts millions of jobseekers everyday. We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who is ready to take on the challenge of steering the future of our products and services through customer insight and problem solving.
You will have a passion for digital analytics, numbers and customer insight and be instrumental in providing the business with intelligence and expert recommendations on which to form key business decisions and help us deliver an effective strategy.
Working across a number of exciting digital products within web and mobile, you will make use of Google Analytics Premium, Looker and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight and intelligence. You will also be responsible for identifying ways in which we can improve our analytical capabilities to better inform product development and customer satisfaction.
The role will be varied and will require you to have a real enthusiasm for all things digital and a passion to improve our customer experience. If you're interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data, prefer to translate statistics into stories, turn research into meaningful insights, then this is the role for you. You will also be responsible for senior stakeholder management, with the ability to drive real change across the business.What you'll do
What you'll need
- Lead a team of product analyst to produce product insights that will deliver real change for our customers
- Be the go-to person for all things Product Analytics, working alongside the Director of Product as well as the Head of Product to ensure full alignment and buy-in from the top
- Work with product owners on a daily basis and other stakeholders to define the product strategy and roadmaps, aligning work to reflect this direction
- Interrogate digital customer behaviour to understand how customers are interacting with our products, and to articulate what customers want now and in the future to improve our product offering
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
- Research new analytical techniques, implementing this across the team to ensure they are developing new techniques to interrogate our data
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations for innovation
- Calibrate with Optimisation teams to implement and assess the performance of A/B and MVT testing site-wide
- Undertaking customer research, both quantitative and qualitative to enable us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers. This may take the form of surveys/email/phone, user testing, website statistics and mapping journeys.
What you'll get
- Experience working directly with a Product Management team
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- A passion for leading and management
- Strong background in commercial; competitor; statistical analysis within the digital space
- Excellent communication, collaboration, with an ability to take a lead role on projects
- Experience within a digital product-based company desirable
- Experience implementing a strategic roadmap within the digital space
- Excellent written communication, with an ability to document processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in a market leading visualisation tool (i.e. Tableau, Looker)
- Experience in a market leading web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to assimilate vast amounts of data into cohesive patterns
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
So if you want to work for the UK's biggest recruitment brand and you're ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.