I am currently working with a Harrow based School seeking to appoint a Humanities Teacher from March until at least the end of the academic year.
This role will be KS3 only and you must be able to teach Geography, History and R.E at this level.
We are currently doing all registrations remotely so it's never been easier to apply.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you:
• Hold qualified teaching status allowing you to teach in UK Schools
• Are able to start in March
• Be able to plan and deliver appropriate and comprehensive lessons
• Have a clean and current DBS, if you do not hold a DBS then we can help you with this.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- The best pay rates in London
- A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
- CPD Courses available
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for referring friends and colleagues
Interviews will be held remotely in the next 2 weeks so please get in touch as soon as possible if you would like to be put forward for this role.
If you are interested then please send across your current CV and I will call you straight away.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.