Note: You must speak a professional level (C1 or higher) of German for this role.
You will be working for a leading Retail/eCommerce organisation with x4 brands each with their own eCommerce websites. You will be taking ownership of all four eCommerce platforms helping to spearhead growth and increase revenue within the German market.
Our client are looking for a passionate eCommerce Manager to look after their eCommerce suite of products and websites. After experiencing a period of hypergrowth over the last year, the group are looking to grow their online presence to reflect the shift of sales from retail locations to the web. Being #1 in their field, our client operate four companies supplying hobbyists with particular supplies.
They are a highly transactional organisation with an annual turnover of £80m and a workforce of around 150 people. You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders such as C-suite and external web design agencies. Features that have been rolled out include click and collect, direct debiting, etc. so innovation and improvements similar to this is required.
- Lead the treading strategy and coordinate across all the German market for all brands
- Execute paid digital marketing strategies
- Identify and provide guidance on delivering improvements to the customer experience
- Creating concise product documentation and ensuring requirements are clear and communicated to development, design, and ecommerce teams
- Deliver excellent customer experience whilst managing technical constraints
- eCommerce digital product management experience
- Experience creating innovative customer facing web features
- Develop and deliver on ambitious revenue targets
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of German retail markets
- German speaking
Based in Central London, the organisation are working remotely until safe to go back into the office, whereafter you can work from home two days a week.
This is a fantastic chance to join a well established company where they have masterfully blended cutting edge technology with one of the oldest crafts in the world.