Our Ageas Change division team are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our successful Eastleigh team. Initially working from home, when it is safe and appropriate to return to the office.
Reporting to the Programme Manager the Project Manager will play a pivotal role as they will be responsible for leading and overseeing to all aspects of project management lifecycles from inception right through to delivery. Acting as a critical interface between Ageas business functions and all internal and external stakeholders, partners and third-party suppliers alike, the Project Manager will be working on multiple short-term and long-term project to help deliver project objectives within time, cost and quality constraints. Therefore, solid project management experience and stakeholder management is a must. Experience working in IT project management and in the financial sector is desirable however not essential. However, experience working with Agile or Waterfall methodologies is also a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives working on numerous exciting projects but who would also like to make a difference, bring about change and help achieve business success as they will have the opportunity to deliver changes to the Ageas executive team.Main Responsibilities as Project Manager:
Skills and experience you need as Project Manager:
- Responsible for all aspects of project management for the delivery of a project either within a programme or as a standalone project.
- Plan, manage and implement multiple concurrent business critical change projects (IT and non-IT related projects) across the full lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Regularly review and evaluate project progress against key milestones by logging, updating, managing risk and escalating issues.
- Co-ordinate project and resource plans with delivery partners to ensure alignment and delivery to agreed schedule, quality and budget, and maintain effective and timely communication with all project team members throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Understand and communicate the full impact of each change to all affected areas of the business including changes to business systems, processes, management information, and customer documentation.
- Hold a recognised project management qualification either APM or Prince 2 or both along with a strong understanding of end to end project delivery lifecycle.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Project Manager and experience working with Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of working with and managing stakeholder management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to apply sound judgement and make logical and pragmatic decisions.
- Able to work independently without reference to peers or manager and able to demonstrate initiative in order to produce and drive appropriate solutions.