Maintenance Engineer (NIGHTS)
£37,000 to £38,000 + Extensive Overtime at x1.5 and x2 + 5% Yearly Bonus + Benefits + 33 Days Holiday
Monday to Friday 23:00- 07:00
OTE- £45,000 +
Mechanical Maintenance Technician sought for a rapidly growing high volume manufacturing company based in Bedford. They are offering extensive overtime opportunities paid at premium rates for both during the week and at weekends for an engineer who seeks a permanent night shift.
The role is suited to mechanically minded engineers who have had experience within FMCG / high volume manufacturing environments. Candidates must have had some exposure to packaging and process equipment, in a reactive maintenance based role. Engineers will ideally have experience of setting machinery and changing machines over as well as maintaining them.
Working in a team of 4 engineers on shift, you will be ultimately responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair, covering 14 production lines. Part of your role will be assisting colleagues with the setting and changeover of the lines, the company run many small batches for their clients. Your day to day will be 80% reactive maintenance based, with the remaining 20% being made up of planned maintenance and project work, as and when time allows.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation that can offer, long term job security, earning potential, a sociable shift pattern and a generous benefits package.
* Mechanical maintenance of process and packaging equipment
* Predominantly reactive maintenance
* Working in a team of 4/5 engineers on shift
* Extensive overtime opportunities
* Monday to Friday 23:00 to 07:00. Permanent NIGHTS!
* Mechanical maintenance background in high volume manufacturing
* Packaging machinery experience is essential
* Motivated and wanting to earn £45,000