Workshop Supervisor - £15ph-16ph
A medium to large sized engineering company based in Gt Dunmow are looking to hire a Workshop Supervisor to join their busy team.
Workshop Supervisor duties:-
- Supervise the completion of works orders in the factory and yard area, ensuring works are completed on time and to the standard.
- Provide training for new employees on all aspects of the welding fabrication processes, specifically safe systems of work, in order that the operation is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Implement quality-control programmes
- Communicate the manufacturing plan to the team
- Create a healthy working culture including ownership for own work, ensuring the team are self managed
- FLT operation and forklift logs
Skills & experience needed for this Workshop Supervisor role:-
- Ideally you will have had experience in a similar role within fabrication and engineering
- Previous welding and fabrication experience
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Be health and safety conscious
- Ideally have a forklift license
The hourly rate for this role is c£15-£16ph depending on your skills and experience.
This is a permanent position subject to you passing a 12 week probation.
If you have the right skills for this role, please apply