Job Title: HGV Technician
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days:
- Monday - Friday - 22:00-06:00
- Free Parking On Site
- Overtime Available
Immediate start available
Our client are a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty trailers, for the construction and transport industry. They are looking for an HGV Technician to join their maintenance team on a permanent basis. The role is based on site at all times, and you will be required to provide essential maintenance across the fleet of HGV's/PSV's.
* Diagnosing faults and identifying parts to be replaced/re-installed.
* Tachograph installation and wiring.
* Installation of radio systems/servicing radios.
* Be fully conversant with the overhaul and repair of vehicle electrical systems including engine management, installation of lights, metering systems and control boxes.
* Be fully familiar with all relevant diagnostic equipment including multi meters, temperature gauges, micrometers, vernier gauges and E.C.U. diagnostic computer equipment
Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to Manufacturer's standard
Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
Qualities Required For The Role:
* HGV/PSV License is preferred
* Be familiar with modern practices and able to follow standard operating procedures
* Prior experience of ideally 3 years minimum
* Eager, motivated and happy to help with overtime
Immediate interview available so please contact Guleid @ Regional Recruitment Services on (phone number removed), or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to (url removed)
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise