Do you want to work for a business who offers growth and ownership of projects?
Do you want to be responsible for growing the clients online presence? Then this could be for you....
What is the job role?
Your primary focus as a Frontend Developer will be to assist in the improvement of the eCommerce website and handle all things design related to UI and UX. From day one you will be deploying code to production and you will have the freedom to propose, design, and build customer delighting interactions, tweaks and animations. The right candidate will be want to improve and have ambitions to take on increasing responsibility over time.
• Take end to end ownership of site upgrades from design through to build, deployment and validation.
• Understand our key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to enhance the brand and delight our customers.
• Work with the wider team to identify potential enhancements for the website.
• Help develop internal dashboards used by the rest of the team in their day to day work
• Ongoing analysis of the changing eCommerce environment and how to apply technology to improve offering.
The person we are looking for has the following skills and competences:
• Minimum 2 years as a professional frontend developer or UI/UX designer
• Excellent knowledge of SCSS (or LESS/SASS) and CSS animations
• Demonstrable knowledge of frontend JS frameworks
• Previous experience with Magento, PHP, Django or Python is a bonus
• Experience with code versioning (Git)
• Familiarity with the command line, UNIX operating systems and docker
• Collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Fluent spoken and written English