Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Facilities Project Engineer
Purpose of the Job:
The Facilities Project Engineer role will require the applicant to work with all our staff members across the Horsham site, travel to other sites when requested. They will be required to support all business function that will enable staff to develop and manufacture our products.
* Planning and Delivering of Facilities Projects.
* Carry out Business as Usual tasks
* Complete Planned maintenance tasks
* Supervise contractors working on site.
* Complete, update work as specified within the Company Helpdesk system.
* Occasional assist with other department function activities.
* Support all members of staff.
* Maintain housekeeping 5S of all Facilities owned areas
* Be flexible to provide out of hours support.
* Pro-active, self-starting, open to new ideas and new directions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
MS Projects user.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment.
Understanding of Hard and Soft services
Strategic and methodical in their approach
Effective communicator at all levels
Excellent time management, reliable and dependable.
Able to work with a wide range of personnel.
Ability to fuction independently and work as part of a team
Full clean driving licence.
Key Results Areas/Metrics:
* Ensure projects are completed on time and in budget
* Manage contractors to ensure project completion
* Ensure stakeholders are informed and kept up to date
* Plan for and develop future expansion
Internal and External Relationships:
* Facilities Manager - support functions.
* Test team - supporting functions.
* Operations/Quality - supporting manufacturing organisation.
* External contractors - guiding and advising as our representative.
Scope for Impact:
* Plan for future expansion of the sites
* Address service requests and Project requests
* Availability for Test Engineers, Project Managers
Applications from candidates who are also fluent in Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese or German are welcome, as well as from those who have experience of working or living within these countries and cultures.
Applications from candidates outside the UK will be considered. However, all offers of employment will be subject to meeting UK Right to Work legislation.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail