Our client based in London are seeking Business Analysts to join their successful team. Our client is a specialist within Insurance technology providers. This position is Home Based anywhere within the UK.
We are looking for Business Analysts to assist with the implementation of our clients Microsoft based insurance administration and distribution software at our insurance clients.
We are looking for Business Analysts to perform the following:
* Analyse and define customer requirements
* Write specifications for systems development
* Perform quality assurance testing prior to delivery
* Provide Implementation Support
* Elicitation - Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
* Analyse Requirements - Organizing, specifying and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
* Specifying Requirements - Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
* Validating and Verifying Requirements - Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards.
Training will be provided where needed and successful candidates will be mentored by our current Business Analysts.
1. Three to Five years' experience working as a Business Analyst or Underwriter in the Insurance industry
2. Excellent planning and problem solving skills
3. Be technically and analytically minded
4. Well-developed personal skills and strong customer focus
5. Good communication skills
6. Desire to work in a small but rapidly expanding private company
7. Familiarity with working remotely and communicating via MS Teams or Zoom with fellow team members, management and clients.
It is a work from home role, however on occasion (infrequently) travel will be required to our clients London office (Islington) subject to Coronavirus restrictions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who value their employees