The National Skills Agency are recruiting for an End Point Assessor for one of our leading clients. This is in the Healthcare sector, with a Midwifery focus.
As an EPA, you are responsible for the final assessment with Apprentices before they're able to complete their studies. Our ideal candidate will either be a Midwife that has taught or assessed during their current or previous role, or an Assessor that has previously worked as a Midwife (must have evidence of being registered with the Nursing and Midwifey Council).
* Scheduling and conducting End Point Assessments with the employers and learners
* Determining the overall grades for Apprentices, based on the assessment criteria
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge within the field of Midwifey via CPD (continuous professional development)
What we can offer you:
* A career with one of the UK's leading End Point Assessment organisations
* A new challenge, where you can showcase your existing skills and experience
* The chance to develop profesionally
What we're looking for:
* Nursing/Midwifery experience (essential)
* Assessing Qualifications (A1, V1, TAQA, CAVA etc)
* IQA or Teaching Qualifications (desirable)
Please apply today to find out more.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds