Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
£35,000 - £45,000
A leading defendant firm require a Solicitor to join their Catastrophic Personal Injury team to cover every aspect from policy coverage to litigation, providing expert support for the highest value claims.
- Working with all members of the team and you will be exposed to a variety of work, but predominantly acting on behalf of a range of insurance companies and selfinsured commercial organisations.
- Assisting and handling a varied caseload as well as appearing regularly in the Sheriff Court.
- Carrying out investigations with live defenders and taking witness statements, reviewing and interpreting medical records and medical reports.
- Identifying information requirements and securing required documentation/evidence from claimant representatives
- Adhering to reporting and reserving requirements in relation to different client SLAs
- File Management including initial reports, updating reports and correspondence
- Attending and appearing at court and pre-trial meetings, and adhering to court timetables
- You will support the Partners in servicing existing clients, growing new business and maintaining relationships with clients using technical excellence and innovation
- Ideally 2-5PQE
- Catastrophic injury experience / Serious Injury
- Defendant background
Apply now for more information