French Speaking Legal Biller Location
- FlexibleLevel of role
- AG level 1 Department
- Finance What's in it for you?
To be part of a hardworking and ambitious billing team, using advanced systems, providing a link between the central finance team and the business facing Revenue teams. Key responsibilities:
Experience and knowledge
- Bill processing via Paperless Proforma
- Departmental mailbox queries, including write offs, transfers and general billing queries
- Raising credit notes and reissuing invoices within the system
- Liaising with the Client Cashiers team in relation to anticipating disbursements
- Liaising with Compliance for CDD and other billing/tax related issues.
- Liaising with French speaking colleagues and clients
Skills and competencies:
- Be a fluent French speaker
- Previous legal billing experience required.
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise and 3E is desired
- Strong VAT knowledge is essential.
- Hard working, good team ethos, also able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work required during busy periods.