CLIENT ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANCY CLIENT MANAGER- STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE - Working for a large, growing practice in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent
Are you a Client Manager looking for a new role in Accountancy? Do you have at least two years' experience as an Accountancy Client Manager? If so please read on...Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Client Accountant/Client Manager:
The ideal Accountancy Client Accountant/Client Manager will need to be/have experience in:
- Being part of a talented team, adding value to the exceptional work we deliver.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, who you'll build long-lasting relationships and WOW them on a daily basis.
- Working alongside our Client Services Directors to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Coaching and developing a team of apprentices and trainees.
- Being the 'go-to' person for clients and their first port of call every step of the way.
- Conducting accounts file reviews and tax planning.
- Striving to add value for your clients, by getting under the skin of their business and understanding their goals.
In return the successful Accountancy Client Accountant/Client Manager will receive:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- At least 2 years' experience as an Accountancy Client Manager
- £40k-£50k salary dependent on experience + excellent benefits package.
Monday-Friday 37.5 Hours a week. For more information on this Accountancy Client Manager role please APPLY today.