PERSONAL TAX MANAGER- STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE - Working for a large, growing practice in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent
Are you a Senior Tax Advisor looking for a new challenge? Do you have at least two years' experience as a Senior Tax Planner?Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
The ideal Tax Manager will need to be/have experience in:
- Being part of a talented team, adding value to the exceptional work we deliver.
- Coaching, developing and managing a personal tax team, shaping the department in to something really special.
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients, who you'll build long-lasting relationships and WOW them on a daily basis.
- Building a client base to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
- Working alongside our Client Managers and Directors to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Providing advice, tips and training to all the team to keep everyone up to date with the latest in the world of personal tax.
- Being the 'go-to' person for clients and their first port of call at every step of the way.
- Conducting accounts file reviews, and personal tax, inheritance tax and trust planning
- Striving to add value for your clients, by getting under the skin of their business to reduce their tax effectively
In return the successful Tax Manager will receive:
- You'll be passionate, brilliant, original and totally rock at personal tax planning.
- You'll have at least two years' experience of being a senior personal tax planner.
- You'll be ATT or CTA qualified, but like a sponge you'll soak up new things, keeping up to speed with personal tax developments and changes.
- You also might have a STEP qualification.
- You'll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You're an extraordinary leader, that energises those around you.
- You'll be totally committed to delivering extraordinary service.
- You'll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You're motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment and a tough challenge.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You're excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business.
- £50k-£60k salary dependent on experience + excellent benefits package.
Monday-Friday 37.5 Hours a week. For more information on this Tax Manager role please APPLY today