An excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor has become at this leading North Wales Law Firm. An ambitious, motivated Solicitor is sought to join this busy team.Key criteria and experience:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor (ideally NQ - 4 years PQE) with experience within Private Client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced and proven track record in building lasting relationships.
- Use sound commercial judgment.
- Be capable of advising in relation to IHT planning, will, LPA and Trust drafting.
- Provide advice to individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth.
- Provide pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies.
- Experienced in dealing with owner-managed business succession.
- Provision of advice to institutional trustees and executors (including private banks/family offices), on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration.
- Experienced in the administration of taxable estates (with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests, etc).
- Focussed on generating new business leads and consolidating client relationships for the firm.
- Have a positive and proactive outlook.
A superb opportunity to join a forward thinking firm with a supportive culture. Please get in touch to discuss the opportunity.