Job Role: Workforce & Performance Analyst
Harper Recruitment group are working in partnership with a leading contact centre provider with over 700 employees, due to an exciting period of growth they have a brand-new opportunity - Workforce Performance Analyst
Reporting to the department head you will play a key art in helping to deliver culture and transformational change with an emphasis on performance management and business insights.
The role requires an extremely strong analytical background and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to undertake data interrogation, transformation, and visualisation, and create, develop, and manage complex data sets
What will the role involve?
- Deliver a new standard of contact centre performance management and KPI reporting frameworks using complex telephony, CRM, Workforce, HR, and Quality Assurance data sets
- Create, develop, and maintain a new forecasting and capacity management model
- Provide effective and insightful resource planning
- Undertake trend analysis, providing innovative recommendations for service improvements
- Produce a range of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI and Performance Management reports
- Build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop an annual training programme matrix for multiple skill sets
- Support cultural change that allows service improvement to be made
- Experience within a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years contact centre environment experience
- Understanding of MS SQL & MS SSRS
- Excellent knowledge of building forecasting and capacity models from conception
- Excellent communicator - confident to interact at all levels
- Analytical problem solver
- Complex planning and workload organisation skills
This truly is a unique opportunity to join an expanding business with the opportunity for a long term rewarding career, please submit your CV today to apply!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.