Our client is a tech start-up based in London and are currently looking for a talented, passionate and experienced full time Software Engineer. The company is on a path to revolutionise their industry with custom augmented reality hardware and innovative software.
All staff enjoy the following benefits:
· Stock options
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Easily accessible location
· Casual dress code
· Company pension
· Fresh fruit every week
· Modern friendly environment
· Start-up culture
· BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study
· Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#, C/C++ or Python.
· 3+ years of proven Unity-based, real-time software development experience
· First-hand experience building computer vision/graphics systems
· Strong working knowledge of 3D geometry and linear algebra
· Strong understanding of programming paradigms and design patterns.
· Passion for code quality and performance.
Yuo will be developing an exciting Unity-based software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display system.
· Work in the software team to develop Augmented Reality applications for custom hardware (and additional future platforms) using Unity, external and custom libraries.
· Help in shaping the future structure, tech stacks and flow of the software
· Work in a highly practical Research-and-Development and product-driven culture
· Work with Hardware, Software, and Design teams to develop cutting edge products
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role