Job Role: Senior Capacity Planning Analyst
Salary: circa £35-40k doe
Harper Recruitment group are working in partnership with a leading contact centre provider with over 700 employees, due to an exciting period of growth they have a brand-new opportunity - Senior Capacity Analyst
Reporting to the department head you will provide insight in to key activities and growth plans. Your main focus will be site strategy, change implementation, recruitment strategy, budget and capacity planning and workforce planning strategies
The role requires an extremely strong analytical background and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, candidates will also be experienced in strategic change planning and implementation.
What will the role involve?
- Create develop and maintain new medium to long term forecasting, recruitment and budgetary models
- Forward planning recruitment requirements including timing, location, and shift patterns.
- Track and report on budgetary trend variation planned vs. actual with supporting recommendations based on analysis
- Deliver on key performance and budgetary KPIS
- Track and maintain Annual Leave allocation, usage and methodology
- Planning - anticipation and timely identification of performance / budgetary opportunities for improvement using data, historical experience and analysis
- Build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven experience within a workforce management position
- Practical knowledge of telephony set ups and call flows, preferably Mitel, Aspect, Avaya, and CISCO
- Excellent knowledge of building forecasting and capacity models from conception
- Excellent communicator - confident to interact at all levels
- Sound judgement & Analytical skills
- Complex planning and workload organisation skills
This truly is a unique opportunity to join an expanding business with the opportunity for a long term rewarding career, please submit your CV today to apply!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.