A new LITIGATION SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen at this well regarded North Wales based Law Firm. This opportunity is for a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the firm and handle a mixed caseload of general litigation matters. The work is wide and varied and supervised by the litigation Director.Key Criteria:
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with ideally between 1-3 years PQE.
- Demonstrable experience of running a caseload.
- Understanding of civil process and the CPR.
- Strong litigation experience.
- Able to understand technical and often complex matters to provide concise and straightforward advice.
- Capable and confident negotiator.
- Able to undertake own advocacy for CMC's and telephone hearings.
- Committed to delivering client service excellent.
- Commercially focussed.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your litigation career handling a diverse caseload. Remuneration DOE. Please get in touch for an informal chat!