Learning Support Assistant - Trafford
We are looking for a compassionate, resilient and enthusiastic SEND Learning Support Assistant to work in a Special Needs School and College for students aged 11-22 with Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties including complex medical needs and Autism.
This full time position is to start from Easter and the school is always looking to offer permanent contracts to successful candidates.
To be successful in this SEND Learning Support Assistant role you will need;
· Experience of working with young people with SEND either in an education, care or residential setting
· A calm and positive attitude
· To support the general well-being of learners within the structure of the school
· Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
· Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
· To support all learners in their planned structured work in all curriculum areas
· Experience of implementing specific learning strategies and routines.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
· Opportunities to progress your career
· Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
· Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged