Senior Heat Pump Engineer
£32,000 + progression + pension + life insurance + company van + tools + 25 days holiday + overtime
Excellent opportunity for an experienced heat pump engineer looking for a role where can progress their career playing a vital part in a rapidly growing company.
Based near Doncaster, this renewables company has prospered in recent months and has a very impressive growth strategy in place. Furthermore, the MD has extensive experience working with heat pumps so the business is run from a technical perspective.
In this role you will be installing, servicing, and diagnosing faults on ground source and air source heat pumps.
The ideal candidate will be an engineer with experience working with heat pumps, who is looking for that next step in their career.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a business with a view to building a substantial long term career.
* Covering South and East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire
* Installing, servicing, and fault diagnosing on air source and ground source heat pumps
* Focusing on customer needs to give excellent after-sales care
* Progression into a team leader role
* 40 hours p/w
* Will have a high level of technical knowledge and expertise on heat pumps and related systems
* experience working with ASHPs and GSHPs, with a high standard of plumbing and heating work
* Ability to focus on customer needs
* Is looking for a long term role with lots of progression
* Is located between Hull and Doncaster or nearby areas
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply