An exciting position has become available for a full time Security Engineer to join a friendly team based in Devon PL9 8AA). The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 0830 - 1700, Friday 0830 - 1600, and the successful candidate will earn £27,000 per year, which will be reviewed based on performance. If you have experience in servicing /installation of security alarms, CCTV and access control systems then this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.Role Requirements
- Good knowledge of security alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- Experience in servicing / installation of security alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- The ability to discuss issues with customers and diagnose the cause of faults on their systems.
- The ability to work well alone and as part of the team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A full UK driving license.
Company + Benefits
- Daily operational routine, including but not limited to service / maintenance of security, CCTV and access control systems.
- Contributing to the on call rota.
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to security, CCTV and access control systems.
- Liaising with customers to arrange site surveys based on works required.
- Assisting with customer quotes for the supply, design, install and commission of security, CCTV and access control systems.
- The constant review and development of the business with the aim to increase turnover and profitability.
- Being prepared to support the alarms team when required.
- Liaising with the operations manager and directors when required.
Based in Plymouth, Ace Fire Alarms & Security Services serve the greater South West area. Whether their customers need brand-new installations or their old system servicing, the company offer full-service commercial and residential solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are ISO 9001-accredited, SSAIB-registered and BAFE-approved. The company are also members of IFEDA. They boast a team highly experienced individuals and are fully committed to quality products and exceptional service to their customers.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
Why should you apply?
- Company van provided.
- Fuel Card provided
- End of year bonus
- Smart phone and tablet provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Uniform provided
- Work/Home balance
- No scheduled weekend work
- Little travel required
- Job security
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- To join a fantastic company
- Excellent salary and company benefits
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Keywords: Security Engineer, Security, Engineering, Engineer, Service, Maintenance, CCTV, Control Systems, Customer Service, Customer