We are working with closely with a fantastic, friendly and supportive firm who are currently seeking an additional Litigation Solicitor (2-5 years PQE) to join its well-established Dispute Resolution Team in Glasgow. Managing a busy caseload, the position offers a wide variety of work which will includes personal and commercial contract disputes, property disputes, landlord and tenant cases to professional negligence claims and some criminal defence work (motoring offences).
The firm are well regarded for providing a positive and supportive working environment and who genuinely value their employees. They have a modern office in central Glasgow and have invested in cutting edge technology and infrastructure to make the job easy as possible in the current climate.
If you are an ambitious, client driven and motivated litigation solicitor who is either seeking to work in a more supportive environment or currently with a smaller firm look for a step up with a focus on more commercial work then this could be an ideal role for you.
- Scottish Qualified Solicitor ideally 2-5 years PQE
- Preferably has experience within a general or commercial litigation environment
- Used to managing a busy and varied caseload
- Confident, outgoing, and driven individual
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Client focused approach combined with strong communication skills
- Litigating in the Sheriff Court
- Raising and defending alternative dispute resolution actions
- Commercial awareness and ability to apply it to each case
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply as directed or for further information confidentially contact Andrew Inglis at Search Legal. Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.