IT MANAGER / MRP / ERP / MANUFACTURING / IT INFRASTRUCTURE / SYSTEM UPGRADES / IT PROJECTS / BEST PRACTISE
Location - Hull
Salary - £40,000 to £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Your new role
An Award Winning Manufacturing Business who create products for Blue Chip Clients across a range of Markets are looking to Recruit an IT Manager to help the organisation with their Technical development and ensure continued growth.
What you'll need to succeed
The Business are looking to recruit an IT Manager who has a strong Manufacturing background and who can demonstrate a strong understanding of MRP Software (Materials Resource Planning).
IT Managers wishing to apply must match the following criteria:
- Existing IT Manager - ideally with Manufacturing experience at some point in their career
- MRP / ERP knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to manage the Organisations IT Infrastructure (Maintain, Upgrade & Develop IT Systems)
- Lead and Deliver IT Projects and IT Systems Upgrades
- Provide strategy and guidance for IT Systems growth and future IT requirements
- Implement continuous improvement via the use of Technology throughout the Business
- Mentor and develop the current IT Team
What you'll get in return
This brand new role comes with a Salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Bonus + Company Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.