- Want to work on systems at a major global scale supporting over 90 million users?
- Interested in being part of a newly formed team that will re-engineer these platforms?
- Have a desire to own your area and move system to Micro-services and dot Net Core?
This £6 billion E-commerce business is the largest of its type in the UK & 10th largest globally. Their platforms keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
They offer a very unique culture where communication and collaboration constant, ideas and opinions are strongly welcomed, and innovation is the driving force. You can expect transparency, support, recognition, and genuine progression.
When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can even compareTHE ROLE:
As A dot Net developer, you'll be joining a newly formed development team responsible for the design, development, and delivery of some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 90 million customers.
One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long-standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the dot Net stack, pushing into dot Net Core and further cloud deployment.
You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work.LOCATION:
Luton, will be fully remote at least until March! Post covid it'll be 3 days remote and 2 days in the office.SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally a back-end focus
- Proven experience with C#, ASP dot NET/MVC
- Strong experience with as REST, WCF, Web-API OR Micro-services
- Strong on Agile Scrum, particularly TDD/BDD and ideally Dev-Ops!
- Ideally have exposure Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- Bonus points if you have experience on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure, dot Net Core, E-commerce or Online security.
- Competitive salary of up to £63,000 + Annual bonus up to 20% (17% average from 10 years of statistics)
- 7% pension from the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy 5 more days
- Share option schemes (BAYE + SAYE)
- Staff travel scheme (huge discounts on travel when holidays become a thing again aha!)
- AND LOTS MORE