We are looking for a Payroll Support Analyst to provide an efficient and consistently high-quality support service to our contracted customers.
What's on offer?
· Competitive Annual Salary
· Flexible Benefits Package including contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and 25 days holiday
· Permanent position with a market leader & award-winning company
· Structured career progression within Product Support
What will the role involve?
· Support, advice and guidance queries via chat tool, raising incidents/cases on behalf of customers
· Provide phone/remote support for complex advice and guidance queries and/or solutions
· Perform data analysis to investigate, diagnose and apply corrective action and/or use of troubleshooting techniques to identify solutions for application issues, adhering to SLAs
· Create knowledge articles
· Replicate application defects
What skills and experience will you have?
· Strong experience and understanding of end to end UK payroll processes
· Experience of working in a bespoke software house and / or supporting a bespoke web application or software
· Understanding what an application does and how to work with the end user to use the application effectively
· Have excellent communication skills, telephone manner and problem-solving skills.
Desirable skills and experience include;
· Experience in writing SQL queries to retrieve and analyse data
· Experience and demonstrable understanding of the ITIL framework
· Experience of ServiceNow would be beneficial