Our client is developing innovative and exciting projects within the transport sector. They are seeking a Business Analyst/ Product Designer who will plan, design, and carry out research activities that will help them and its software development partners to gain a deeper understanding of the business processes and objectives to be incorporated into the development activities.
You will be responsible for the translation of user requirements into the documentation that can be used for product development. This will include the creation of specifications, user stories and guiding designers by creating wireframes and product designs.Principle Responsibilities:
- Help define target user groups for research activities
- Planning, designing, and carrying out research activities that will assist with the definition of requirements.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the stakeholders involved in any project and the variety and scope of their needs
- Help capture user stories and translate these into both functional and non-functional requirements for development teams
- Implement and manage the user research
- Continually refine requirements based upon user needs and transmit these to the creative design team to help with design refinements
- Conduct regular reviews with the development teams
- Understand how to apply techniques for analysis and research of data
- Can present clear findings that colleagues can understand and use
- Recognises the need to make services usable and accessible for everyone
- Excellent requirements gathering expertise
- Strong communications skills
- Previous experience of working with software development teams - Essential
- An appreciation of Agile methodologies - Essential
- Positive and friendly with a team player approach
- Need to be a driver, as you may have to engage with user communities
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst/ Product Designer to join an interesting and varied business and to get fully involved in exciting and innovative projects.
This role is full time 35 hours a week, worked between the core business hours Monday to Friday 8.00 - 6.00pm, the company offers 25 days holiday + holiday purchase scheme, 5% pension contribution, Summer Hours, and other yearly initiatives. The company has a very friendly working culture and their Employee Voice team frequently arranges social and fundraising activities. There will be flexibility with the role to also allow homeworking where appropriate.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.