My client, a forward thinking, modern, flexible Accountancy Practice is currently recruiting for someone to join their fast pace company. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to progress their career and join a friendly growing company!Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Production of Accounts,
- VAT Returns,
- Tax Returns,
- Client Interaction,
- Training Junior members of staff/helping with team management (if you have experience in management- or want to get involved with management)
- AAT/ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE,
- Committed, and driven- wants to progress!
- Experience within an accountancy practice,
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Competitive salary
- Home working! (When office reopens you will have the choice between full/partial home working).
- Laid back attitude- work hard play hard!
- Casual dress code,
- Social events (when it is safe to do so!)
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
The salary will be in the range of £25k-£35k, depending on experience and qualification level! This is a great opportunity- if you would like more information, apply today