Oracle PPM Functional Lead required for a Government Department. Up to £600pd outside IR35.
** PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE STATE YOUR SC OR DV CLEARANCE ON YOUR CV.Your new company
A prominent Ministerial Government Department has embarked on a major technology transformation, which includes a multi-million pound implementation of an Oracle Cloud based finance and HR system.
In response to this, there is an opportunity for a strong Oracle PPM focused Functional Lead to support the complex IT-enabled change programme and transformation initiative.Your new role
As the Functional Lead, you will work with a dedicated team to specify, design and implement the requirements Oracle PPM solution. This will involve developing, validating and reviewing conceptual, logical and physical designs. Your specific responsibilities will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing support on ERP functional design to ensure proposed solutions work from an integrations and business requirement perspective
- Highlighting any system integration issues or potential functional gaps across the ERP modules relating to the operation of PPM
- Implementing Oracle solutions by providing functional designs for known areas that require further work
- Developing and testing agreed business processes utilising Oracle Cloud knowledge
- Reviewing documentation and project plans, highlighting risks
- Ensuring all ERP processes maps are correct and up to date
- Supporting configuration across ERP
- Configuring, building and testing the PPM proof of concept environment, to demonstrate the product to key SMEs
- Liaising with the business to ensure key programme and capital reporting requirements are captured
- Addressing the known gaps not resolved so far in the programme
To succeed in this job you will need proven, extensive experience as an Oracle ERP Business Analyst or Functional Lead, with a particular focus on Oracle PPM Cloud. You will be experienced in planning and delivering IT enabled business change on large technology transformations.
Key requirements include:
- A background in Oracle PPM, particularly in the development and implementation of Project configurations to support solutions
- Excellent presentation skills to present solutions, designs and gather requirements
- Strong analytical skills to review the existing backlog and business processes to determine the functional requirements
- The ability to convert that requirement to a design, effectively demonstrate it and subsequently complete the configuration
- An advanced understanding of both the Oracle Cloud solution and the consequences to business processes, adopting out of the box solutions where possible
- Further skills and experience in developing PPM solutions in an environment which integrates with other third party planning and management systems
AS MENTIONED, ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARED WILL BE CONSIDERED.What you'll get in return
You will be joining a prominent Government Department, on a business-critical technology transformation, engaging on a six month contract with a day rate up to £600 per day, outside IR35. This is a remote working role, as per Government guidelines.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.