My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on an interim basis, managing an Assistant Management Accountant.
You will manage all aspects of accounting for your allocated business units on a day by day basis. This includes the production of key weekly and monthly reports, KPI's and associated commentary, a thorough understanding of performance and accurate tracking of accrued/deferred income alongside ensuring timely invoicing of contract amounts.
You'll also be responsible for producing forecasts, annual budgets and detailed analysis of all variances, whilst also providing management information to support decision making and process improvement and efficiencies across areas of responsibility.
Stakeholder management is key in this role as you will regularly support and advise colleagues on commercial matters, including contract reviews and inputting to bids and tenders. You will also work on ad-hoc tasks, often to deadlines, as required to support the business and finally assist with both internal and external audits.What you'll bring
- Ideally fully qualified professional accounting qualification but will consider qualified by experience;
- At least 5 years' experience within a Finance department, with at least 2 years at a management level
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing other team members
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate high volumes of data
Sound of interest? Get in touch more details: