Intelligent Resource is working in partnership with one of a private sector client in the UK.
We are currently recruiting an Field Service Engineer IT/Hardware
for 12 months contract based in RomseyRole details are given below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Pudo Location: SO51 9DHPay rate:
£100 per day for initial 4 weeks and after that The Pay rate is on the pay per call job model which offers £20 for each standard call
Avg. jobs- 5 to 6 each dayPlease Note that the candidate must have his/her own car and must possess a Driving License.Responsibilities:
Field engineers will work with commercial and residential clients to provide hardware technical and break fix support on Laptops, Desktops and Printers (desirable), but mainly on hardware break fix ensuring all contractual SLA's are met and delivering in a timely manner.Accountabilities:
Job Type / CategoryKnowledge and Experience:
- Undertake fault diagnosis, basic troubleshooting and ensure effective Break fix of Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Escalate calls within given time guidelines.
- Knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software and standard applications.
- Install and test desktop products.
- Perform backups and restores as well as data transfer on PCs, laptops
- Carry out upgrades and conversions including replacement of component parts e.g. keyboards, monitors, disks etc.
- Able to repair basic software configuration and set up problems.
Typically secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification and 6-12 months relevant work experience.
Intelligent Resourceacts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.Please Note:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.