Our client is an independent broker looking to recruit and experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler.
Dealing with a mixed portfolio of commercial clients.What does the role involve?
What skills & qualifications are needed?
- To deliver professional advice and a consistent and effective service to the clients in
- Managing client renewals and midterm adjustments
- Broking new and renewal risks
- Claims Handling
- Delivering a quality client handling service
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of our clients
- To achieve personal and company targets
- To promote cross selling where appropriate
- To follow internal procedures in order to offer a compliant and effective service
- To manage client credit control effectively
- To support the broking strategy in placing in appropriate markets and maintain effective liaison with partner insurers
- Maintain own competence levels and coach others as required
3 years' experience within commercial broking as an Account Handler
- Good organiser
- Knowledge of the UK general insurance market
- Competent user of Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Insurance Broking experience
- Cert CII - preferable