A leading leisure business and one of the fastest growing companies within their industry are looking to add to their team. Our client has exciting plans for their future and this hire will be key for their European operation. The finance team based in Central London are of a high callibre and our client is seeking a candidate alike to join as a Finance Manager.
This role is great for someone who wants to take ownership within their role and will include but is not limited to planning, reporting and data analysis, whilst working closely with the wider finance team and other departments within the business.Skills/experience required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Fluent German speak (essential)
- Budget management, planning and reporting experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Work closely with European Finance team to continually improve financial processes and reporting
- Accounting and treasury: working capital management, treasury management, compliance/regulations, liaising with tax advisors and ad-hoc projects
- Report, analysis and control: prepare timely financial reports, responsible for monthly management accounts, communicate with management accordingly, own the delivery of annual budget and support with ad-hoc analysis and tasks.
- This role will be taking ownership for a part of the European operation and will ensure alignment to Group processes and timetables.
- Engagement with Group Finance team, General Manager, Operations, Sales and HR team to give broader scope to the role is included
If you are a fluent German speaker and a qualified accountant looking for your next career step, click "apply now". We will be in touch should your experience be a suitable match for our client's needs. We are not accepting applications of candidates who do not meet the language criteria, it is an essential requirement for this role.