Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious college in Central London to employ an experienced professional for their Engineering Lecturing role. If you're looking for temporary position starting in 2-3 week time don't hesitate to get in touch.
Morgan Hunt are looking for a suitable tutor to deliver the units below. This will be over a four week period (Two weeks for each unit)
- QPEO2/032N Producing Electrical or Electronic Engineering Drawings using a CAD System R/504/6421
- QPEO2/033N Wiring and Testing Electrical Equipment and Circuits Y/504/6422
The Engineering Lecturer will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in an lecturer role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you are able to teach both units or 1 of the units don't hesitate to apply for this position, for more info call Joshua Taylor on or drop an email
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.