With an office situated in Bournemouth, REED have partnered with a local accounting firm to hire a Audit Senior.
The Bournemouth team provides assistance and advice to organisations and individuals across a wide geographic area, with clients based in Dorset and the South West of England.Responsibilities Include:
- Working as a senior on site, responsible for high quality preparation, execution, and completion of audit work through to completion stage
- Training juniors, delegating tasks, as well as evaluating their work during
- Responsible for dealing with any technical issues and questions that may arise
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client
- Reporting findings to Management/Partners and preparing audit report/summary
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales and budgets
The ideal candidate will most likely have experience in a similar role within an accountancy practice, as well as being fully qualified ACCA.