Full Stack Software EngineerAbingdon - OxfordshireSalary - Competitive
An exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to strengthen the web application development team. The focus of this team is the delivery of commercial cloud-based solutions for the energy sector.
This work will require flexibility to work across a broad technology stack, as well as being able to shape and influence the delivered solutions.
To be successful in this position you must be comfortable working in an Agile software development environment, be able to demonstrate strong initiative, as well as proactively collaborating with other groups.Requirements:
- Ability to efficiently transition between technologies and programming languages
- Ability to write clean and efficient code which includes high quality automated test coverage
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast-paced and follows Agile development practices
- Extensive experience in design & development of responsive web applications
- Strong hands-on work experience in Golang (or Go), js, Docker, Kubernetes (Alternatively - strong .NET core or Java)
- Experience of developing Microservices and/or REST APIs
- Experience in cloud services (Azure / AWS / Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of agile working methodology
- Understanding of working in a DevOps model
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, please apply within.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91567565